Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Still here, I swear!

There just hasn't been anything interesting going on lately. I am so tired and so incredibly COLD all the time that I just haven't really had much motivation to do anything much. That and this headache that will NOT go away. We've done Phonics, Grammar, and Math yesterday and today but that's been it.

Tomorrow we all have dentist appointments at the crack of dawn. Oh joy. I'm really looking forward to having everyone dressed and out the door by 8ish when today Greyson and I slept in until 9:00! NOT! I totally feel like I'm coming down with something, but I'm probably not. I will just probably continue to be miserable for another 8 weeks or so. At least, I hope I will be. Sort of. In a way, lol. You know what I mean! Anyway, I'm hoping to get to the library after our appointments. That will probably do me in for the day, lol. Oh darn, I just remembered that we're out of milk so I guess we'll be hitting up the grocery store too.

So there is my exciting update. Aren't you glad that I bothered posting this? LOL.

2 comments:

Paper Dali said...

I'm just happy to "hear" how you're doing.

Here's to feeling sick! (You know what I mean ... sigh.)

G said...

I too am glad to know how you're doing. And I guess feeling bad is good right now!

Hope the dentist appointments at least are painless.

And yeah, I swear the only time I'm not cold is at night, since I'm up to 3 blankets on my bed.