Wednesday, May 16, 2007

it's baaaaaccccckkkkkk

Poor Cameron had a relapse last night just before dinner. He went from fine to 102.7 degree fever in just a couple of hours. And then he was fine again this morning! What a weird illness this has been.

So due to grumpiness and snotty noses, my schedule got thrown a bit astray. I'm such a fan of recuperating in front of the tv all day that I'm sure I let them watch too much when they are even a little sickly. They're watching reasonably educational shows though, so it's not that bad.

But regardless, we got school done by noon. We started at 11:30 and finished at 12:01, lol. Cam did two more division exercises in math and then a phonics lesson on "ow" as the long /o/ sound. I wanted to do a drawing lesson later in the afternoon but going to the grocery store pretty much sapped us all of our energy. Greyson and I fell asleep on the couch while Cassie watched My Fiends Tigger and Pooh. I have a good excuse though... I got up at 6 this morning! I did a yoga workout and cleaned the kitchen and got a loaf of bread started all before 8:00am! And then my day went downhill from there, lol. I have been getting a lot of work done on our plans for next year though so I do feel productive. In fact, I'm about to go grab myself a cuppa something and get back to it now.

1 comment:

Meesh said...

awwww poor Cam! Fever's are so draining! Hope it gets all the way gone soon.


Hmmm, someone was asking me for a bread recipe (why? I've never made it LOL!!) and I thought of you. Now if I could only remember Who it was and What kind of recipe they wanted!!! LOL!