Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

It's been an eventful year for us. So big, in fact, that we have needed to expand our yearly DVD of family pictures and videos to the Deluxe 2-Disk Edition!! Yes, we went 2 gigs over the limit this year, lol. No way around that. I blame Blogger. I've been much more inclined to document our lives in photo because of you all.

I hope to share some "best of" pictures and videos in the next week, but at the moment I have to check on my Dijon Maple Glazed Ham. Yum.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight. :)

1 comment:

G said...

That ham recipe sounds great - I did a tangerine glaze on ours.

Re your comment on my blog, yes, it's fine if my kids are in your family photos! Actually kind of cool.

And Merry Christmas to you and your family! I hope you all have a wonderful day!