Friday, January 19, 2007

Trying to be good.

My Dad and his girlfriend (He used to call her his fiance but then said that the term implies that one day, they intend on getting married. After ten years of happily maintaining a relationship while living at least 200 miles apart, they've finally realized that neither of them has any intention of ever getting married.) are coming over tomorrow and my house is a mess. I also have baby food to make, school to direct, a 4-H project to go to, laundry to fold, and dinner to cook. And yet, here I sit reading blogs and message boards. Bad, Jenny.

So I am turning off the computer. Wish me luck in my withdrawls. I'll update Sunday or Monday. (Or later tonight if I just cannot stand it any longer!!)

2 comments:

G said...

Update already! ;)
Hope you had a good weekend!

~Mary~ 4boys4me said...

I just noticed that John Holt quote you have on your sidebar. I love it!